Two students, James and John were given a grammar test by their teacher. The question was, “is it better to use “had” or “had had” in this example sentence?”
The teacher collected the tests, and looked over their answers.
James, while John had had “had”, had had “had had.” “Had had” had had a better effect on the teacher.
welcome to the english language
There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s movie death was stupid.
americans seem to think there are two accents in england
- tally ho old chum cheerio yes yes wot wot
- YOU AIGHT M8 I’LL FUCK YA UP FOR LOOKIN AT MY TELLY
which is 100% true
actually everyone thinks that
but english people seem to think americans have two accents
- well hidey ho thare I was just goin to round up them there horses
- woah gnarly waves dude lets go eat a hamburger and smoke some weed
I see people freaking out about how Pitch Perfect 2 is coming out in 2015 and OHMYGOD, right?
but why aren’t we talking about THIS?
ANNA KENDRICK IS CINDERELLA
JOHNNY DEPP IS THE BIG BAD WOLF
NEED I GO ON?